People often ask me for an overview of the farm, and while I’ve given one on earlier occasions, I thought we might do something new this year. I’ll do an aerial fly-over of the farm various times throughout the season, probably monthly, so you can see the seasonal changes.
Here’s what you’ll get a glimpse of today;
- 0:33 The market garden – the new compost shelter and the Old and New North beds
- 1:54 The layers
- 3:26 Tree planting on the neighbour’s land
- 4:13 The cows and sheep
- 4:54 Top field and the broilers
- 5:13 Ragnar and the slow worm, part 1
- 5:40 The pond and the hot tub
- 6:26 The orchard
- 6:58 The market garden – East, West and South beds
- 7:13 The tunnel
- 7:30 The surrounding landscape
- 8:28 Our two local lakes
- 8:34 The larch patch
- 9:14 Our “reference” field
- 9:50 The turning circle and the clear cut forest patch
- 11:40 Ragnar and the slow worm, part 2
What does your farm look like this time a year? And what’s on it?
Join the conversation in the comments below. Thousands of people come here to learn, so please share if you have knowledge or experience that might benefit others.
Important: Share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments. Links to other posts, videos, etc. will be removed.