Glorious spring is here, and this video is a mishmash of fun and relaxing times as well as hard work from the past week. We’ve finally fixed the hot tub that was gifted to us by the digger-driver when we made the pond, and all I can say is; get one!
Some of the week’s activities;
- 0:42 Three player chess
- 1:40 Canoeing in the pond
- 1:53 Fixing the hot tub
- 6:04 First barbecue of the year
- 7:15 Doing spring plantings and caring for broilers
- 9:05 Scrubbing down the hot tub
- 10:17 Taking the sheep out on grass
- 11:38 Getting the big tunnel ready for tomatoes
- 13:27 Hot tub inauguration!
How are you making the most of spring? Have you been under water (hot or cold) yet?
Join the conversation in the comments below. Thousands of people come here to learn, so go ahead and share if you have knowledge or experience that might benefit others.
Important: Share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments. Links to other posts, videos, etc. will be removed.