We’re getting on with the many spring tasks. We’ve put in the majority of the bare root plants now, and this time we’ve put them in wire baskets in the hopes of protecting them from voles. The layers and broilers are doing well, and since the ground is starting to thaw we’ll soon be putting up our 40m caterpillar tunnel and doing some transplanting and direct seeding.
Join the conversation in the comments below. Thousands of people come here to learn, so please share if you have knowledge or experience that might benefit others.
Important: Share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments. Links to other posts, videos, etc. will be removed.