In our signature online training, the Regenerative Agriculture Masterclass, I show you how to plan and design a farm that is both regenerative and profitable.
The training covers everything you need to know about clarifying your objectives, creating your design, setting up your infrastructure, choosing and running your enterprises, selling your products and managing your business.
It contains all of the strategies, methods and techniques I’ve used to build my own highly profitable and regenerative farming business on a small rural plot at 59 degrees North, and can potentially save you years of trial and error, not to mention a substantial amount of money.
I’ve taught thousands of students, many of whom have gone on to start their own successful farm and live the life they dreamed of.
This comprehensive training features more than 80 hours of instructional videos, numerous PDF’s and worksheets, weekly live Q&A sessions with myself, support from a select handful of students-turned-farmers, a private participant community and a resource library.
We’re aware that everyone doesn’t have the same resources. That’s why we offer the majority of our content free of charge. The way that gets funded, though, is through those that have more resources available and can buy our books and trainings.
The Regenerative Agriculture Masterclass is only live once or twice a year. With registration for the W22 cohort now open, I’m happy to announce that we have 3 full scholarships available.
The scholarships are open to people of all nationalities, ethnicities, genders, ages, diet preferences and musical tastes. However, since the aim of these scholarships is to make the course available to people who really need it but cannot afford it, please only apply if that description fits you.
The Regenerative Agriculture Masterclass W22 Scholarship Program
* APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED *
Recipients of a scholarship will receive complimentary access to the online training The Regenerative Agriculture Masterclass (W22).
To be considered, carefully read the instructions below and carry out the 3 actions listed no later than Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 3PM Copenhagen (convert time here).
1. Follow us on Instagram (@richardperkins.co), Facebook (Ridgedale Farm) or both.
2. Share a post on Instagram, Facebook or both.
The post must be public and contain all of the following four elements:
A) 2 images;
- A portrait of you
- A photo of your farm or the land you plan to farm on.
B) A text that answers the following questions;
- What’s your name and where are you located?
- What’s your biggest challenge as you’re trying to start or run a farm?
- Why do you want to farm? Who do you want to serve or what do you want to change?
- How would The Regenerative Agriculture Masterclass help you, your family, your community and your business?
C) The hashtag #regenerativeagriculturemasterclass
D) If on Instagram, tag @richardperkins.co. If on Facebook, tag @Ridgedale Farm.
Text including hashtag and tag must not exceed 2200 characters.
3. Post a link to your Instagram/Facebook post in the comment section of this blog post (scroll down).
- Entry deadline is Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 3pm Copenhagen (convert time here).
- Only applications that are submitted before the deadline and comply with all of the above guidelines will be considered.
We look forward to receiving your application! Recipients will be announced on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 in our newsletter, Perkins Insider, on Instagram and Facebook, and in this post.
UPDATE: W22 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
Thank you to everyone who applied for a Regenerative Agriculture Masterclass W22 scholarship.
The scholarship recipients are:
Lisa Huson, Canada
Lyric Antio and Noah Poulos, USA
Gisella Ramírez and Francesco Fassina, Uruguay
If you’re a recipient, please get in touch with us at [email protected] for details on how to join the Masterclass.